Tuesday 20 October 2015

Paper Presented on Factors Affecting Students' Use of Google Apps for Education in Developing Countries during the University of Benin Annual Research Day

Finally done with my paper presentation at the University of Benin Annual Research Day Conference. The research work is titled "Factors Affecting Students' Use of Google Apps for Education in Developing Countries (a case study of University of Benin undergraduates)." My paper was the only student paper approved and selected for presentation along side 12 others written by Doctors and Professors from the Faculty of Education and the Institute of Education. However, from knowledge gathered with the research, I have further proposed a framework that is meant to assist the school management and teachers holistically implement Google Apps for Education in order to improve general learning outcomes. In addition to knowledge gathered from the work, I'll be publishing two books I authored: 1. A guide for using Google Apps for Education. (Student's Edition). And 2. A guide for using Google Apps for Education. (Teacher's Edition). I'm grateful to Mrs. E.I. Essien from the department of Curriculum and Instructional Technology (she holds three (3) Masters under Education. 💪) for all her undying passion and support. And most importantly, I am thankful to God, the giver of family and wisdom. PS. I spoke with some young graduates recently and made just one request of them: Learn to give yourself the permission to do the great things. #AnyOneCanRise
A photo posted by Alexander Asomba (@alexasomba) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

OperaMini users might have deficulties commenting. If it happens to you, please try a smart browser. Thanks.